Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Naturally Enough"

So, trying to get a BlogSpot account first thing I did - naturally was checking whether my name was available. & naturally enough it wasn't. The page has one single post, & is dated by 2006. The post is two lines long & explaines the picture of a boy & his dog taken somewhere in Kamchatka, posted under it. I tried contacting my probable relative, but I guess he isn't as much of a far relative as I thought, because, of course, he never got a hold of me. Could've at least sent me to hell.

But I'm not going there. So, what do I do? I keep on looking for a name that would remotely satisfy my ego. & having checked about five of those - I see that every single one of them has only one single post. & all of them are dated by 2006. I guess 2006 was the year when Google's marketing just really exploded. So, I figured if my kin wouldn't let me use something he's not using (rich Russian heart) - who else would?

&, naturally enough, I ended up starting here.

& here I go.

1 comment:

  1. so tell me, i dont get. why do you need all of those blogs? где собака зарыта?

    ReplyDelete