Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting Back On The Blogging Track

Greetings! I have shamelessly neglected both: my Blogspot & my WordPress accounts. The plan was to be having regular posts as the winter comes. This winter was a bit different from other ones, & I remained unfruitful. Now, that I get to live my dream as I had joined Open Arms on a regular basis – I am passionate to use everything & anything that works to spread the word & share the news on what God is doing here in Sumy, Ukraine.

I will get back into the habit of blogging regularly. So if you care to keep up with it – please be checking on this page. I think I will be posting anything from the ministry news to my personal experiences of different things. Meanwhile, please be encouraged to visit our ministry page, & drop me an e-mail, if you’d like to get subscribed to a newsletter.

God bless,

Sashko

1 comment:

  1. your wordpress blog looks more cheerful :) these blue links on here...
    hope to hear more from you soon!

    ReplyDelete